7.5.10

Labyrinth. Only, without Bowie. Or those terrible 80s Haircuts.

Playoffs? You kiddin' me? Playoffs?

So, MMM(bop.)

For a while, I hated the idea of going in and doing a bunch of stupid shit in some underground maze run by goblins. Those fuckers don't make anything of quality, as evidenced by how shit starts collapsing 15 minutes in, and the whole fucking place caves in after 30 minutes. Half an hour. They can't make something that stands the test of half an hour? This isn't like, Stonehenge, here. Hundreds of years of standing in the rain, sleet and hail, and shit. No. This is the time it takes for a shitty VH1 show to come on and be (Not Just) Knee Deep in fuckery.






I started off doing it on DRG with a group that invited me along. I started at 44, and pretty quickly hit 45. Admittedly, by this point, my hatred of the mazes were starting to fade.








When we ended at 49, the hatred was gone for the most part, though I kept thinking I'd turn a corner to see a bunch of Colibri-typed Maze Lurkers flying around with platinum-blond hair and weird earrings. Senseless fear, but dammit, I had it!





Anyways, that lead to some LS runs once I knew what I was doing. Was pretty fun, leveled my RNG from 27 on up. I'm 38 at the moment and we've done 3 runs today and 6 from yesterday. So that's 11 levels in 9 runs. Pretty good production, especially since I got to skip:

-The Jungles
-Crawler's Nest
-Garliage Citadel
-People leveling subs and doing it in the worst possible way with 4 mages and 2 melee, one of which is a ninja who hasn't purchased Utsusemi yet, and the other is me, trying not to die.

All in all, I give MMM two thumbs up.

---

iCalz -- Songs Played While Writing
Grandmaster Flash - White Lines
Gym Class Heroes - Viva La White Girl
Bun B - Get Throwed (ft. Pimp C, Young Jeezy & Jay-Z)
Jadakiss - Pain and Torture

---

1 comment:

  1. You're my hero!
    But seriously, yay for MMM.
    I have to grin at your song choices most posts <3

    ReplyDelete